Thursday, July 3, 2014

So then, one of my uncle (husband of my father


http://iankov.info
Dalbokouvazhaemi Mr. Mayor, as you well know, my wife Galina Petkova was the daughter of the sister of your spouse, wanted shoes which circumstance, according to official Bulgarian wanted shoes traditional nomenclature of kinship in terms of both her and me, gives you visokoavtoritetniya wanted shoes honorary status "Uncle" .
Well, really strictly formal terms, You are not Master and I would not have had reason to be proud and brag that I "Uncle bishop."
Still, however, you are Mayor; However, as far as I know mayoralty for more than thirty (30) or even more than 40 (forty) years, which is totally enviable real darzhavnovlastnichesko palnovlastie,
whatever wanted shoes was never able to have not only none of chengesarskite colonels of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church (Patriarch or Bishop)
Indeed, Mr. Mayor dalbokouvazhaemi and my beloved wanted shoes Uncle, it's a real mystery answer to "How exactly, in kakav way through all these decades repeatedly (almost wanted shoes half a century!), You have managed to hold onto the top of the power with which you have? ".
Because when many years ago, in the early 80s, the state, where you at the same time before you serve, not only absolutely illegally fired me from my job as a lecturer (Assistant Professor) Faculty of Sofia University and as a researcher first degree Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, but absolutely illegal arrest me and condemn me 12 (dvanadaset) wanted shoes years imprisonment under strict regime of serving (when two years and four months, not only have not seen sunlight in a cell without windows, wanted shoes but I did not leave the cell, which was in many sizes smaller than your rustic bathroom or toilet in your yard);
So then, one of my uncle (husband of my father's wanted shoes sister), who long before it was recruited by the State Security and was often participated in bloody reprisals by "guarding" the Serbian border, had written an official letter wanted shoes to the Criminal Division of Sofia City Court which had wanted to condemn me to death and entrust him to execute the sentence he then threw me personally in the pit near the village, where they throw the dead infected animals.
So my surprise on you, Mr. Mayor dalbokouvazhaemi and my dear uncle is related to the fact that although these undoubtedly extremely high patriotic merit of the target my uncle, he though had the same education as yours, never could be earned became mayor of the village (although there was such gusto).
Which is why I wonder, my dear uncle, "What do you more than you had done to deserve to be Mayor as at that time and in that today, more than pereverzno what time??" wanted shoes
Indeed, Mr. Mayor dalbokouvazhaemi and my dear uncle, over the past twenty (20) years since we've met, we've seen you only twice - once at the funeral in 1998, the mother of my wife, and a second time - just before one month of the funeral of the father of my wife.
Hope dalbokouvazhaemi Mr. Mayor and my dear uncle, to remember that the only words exchanged wanted shoes between us beha exactly the grave of your brother-in-law; they were in the context of the immediate situation where I stayed until the end of the funeral ritual, and you his wife hurried to leave the place before the end of the ritual; which, in my opinion, you made guided only by the consideration to avoid the possibility of later, after the funeral, we you have the opportunity and time to exchange a few as purely human, and so completely businesslike wanted shoes words.
It's about what dalbokouvazhaemi Mr. Mayor and my dear uncle that you are closer to me in this behind me (this particular element - "behind my back" - an extremely symptomatic and semantic value!) Quickly told me to send you the document wanted shoes that the day I was given by the officer of the municipality

No comments:

Post a Comment