Monday, September 1, 2014

Notice [R18]: The next part is the continuation of the events in the life of Marie and Lita. This a


Notice [R18]: The next part is the continuation of the events in the life of Marie and Lita. This article, the "... sculptural ..." and "..lilok: second stage ..." are all ga m conceiving only of the author. What part have any resemblance to real life and other stories is not coincidental. Advised all have some part in this work extremely delicate young readers. Parental guidance is required. = Supergulaman = ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lita, you return true sure of the Philippines?", Annie asked me ... "you eh, no news also because I Ate Marie ... for a long time that I did not she also contacted ... .anu to kya the nanyari him? "..." When is this going to know? ", question me again Annie ...." the day after tomorrow maybe ... ", I replied ....
"... I do not know my feelings right now, whether joy or my twitter again to return to the Philippines ... ANU ate so the situation now? ... Hopefully she went well and no problems with brother Ron The truth is ... I do not also trying to get back the Philippines, the volume of our experienced helzberg agony of Paete ... if not just with sister ... and add brother Lance ... Lance ... how are so he? ... "... long long flight and also enough that memory and the cold plane Ferris to sleep ... long flight seemed reduces the moment my longing to return. .. and finally in the Philippines ... I do not like other nagbabalikbayan, no picking on me ... and my destination is the address of sister Marie ... the baggage area of the NAIA ... I fetching my luggage, a man with a 2-year-old child who has been overlooking ... I am familiar with that man ... and just wait ... I turned and lift my head Excited ... I ... "Brother Lance!"., I cried .. "san are you from? how are you? ", a row .... Lance's question," So, I'm going kila ate eh ", I said short ..." as usual, you're still listening to my questions, the distance the answer, helzberg hahaha "... inflamed my face told her ... back shortly with dumatng just a woman .." You two also met right? ", asked Kuya Lance with women ... "Yes also, Litz how are you?" ... I tried to remember the face of that woman ... "Ate Lizeth?" ... "Yes, I am ..." ... "wow, nice to surplus , I did not namukhaan ... "... it turned out that we baby Brother Lance you, Riza ...", helzberg Lizeth's introduction ... "say hi to Aunt Lita, Riz ..." ... "Hi Tita Litz, you're so beautiful too like my mom", stammered his reply-bulol Riza says that ... "or, how do we anticipate helzberg Lita, pretty far anyway because we onto the flight Tokyo", broken Brother Lance to discuss ... "go ahead brother, sister caution you okay?" ... "You also caution you, how you just ate Marie also we need" says Lizeth ... ... ... in their backsliding, I want to cry ... I do not know if it ever envy or delight with Lizeth ate our reunion Brother Lance ... and at that moment helzberg back memories of yesteryear ... Big Brother Lance , she's ate Marie's classmate in high school ... he also helped us stuck in Paete and have a place in Manila helzberg for sister's helzberg murder made our great Uncle ... actually we owe him beyond the trail we then ... else that I loved him too ... Kuya Lance ... I do not understand how I feel right now ... "I must be in a position Ate Lizeth ... must love me that ... why is this? Why I am alone? ... "... in conjunction n'yon, is pelted with tears ... ... after the events of Paete, we became two neighbors here in Manila Brother Lance their second year ... I nun college become helzberg friends helzberg and become close we ..nasa fourth year also she was in college ... I always tumatambay them since there was no man in the house and I'm just alone there ... ate because going to work ... just plain lifetime Brother Lance, but a bit difficult ... because she studying and working together ... I am so very bilib people ... no vice ... unfamiliar to smoke or drink alcohol ... funny that eh woo the woman as she not only learned ... only family his priority at that time ... ... March of 2003, already graduate also Kuya Lance and it is also the month of his birthday ... I was Syang give a big celebration, but also do not have money at that time ... the eve of his kaaarawan ... Brother Lance invited me to her to magpapansit daw sya dinner ... somehow ... and for nothing and only visits his sister and I were there only, I inaya she drink .. "I do not even drink right?" oppose nya. .. "only once eh first, then I la

No comments:

Post a Comment