Saturday, October 4, 2014

8 months ago


I'm glad I could share your space tonight: not imtieme space of your house, the more space of your undivided time. Every time we cross paths is the way of our ongeveinste visit me a miracle. The walkways of your thoughts is a new road less traveled for me and I like to follow the twists between your plains and heights jade west through. So it is that I have my own thoughts from a different angle can be seen - a perspective of creative discovery and innovative twists. I enjoyed the times that my pilgrimage and yours becomes: the diversity of our roads just makes it more fun to walk stories to share. I like to use the codes of the lewenspadkaart with you to try to figure out, with the glorious knowledge that you do not expect me to the right card reading. It's liberating to a fellow pilgrim to know what a card should read, but do not always feel like it so to do. It makes my own rebellious ignoring my personal road map more sociable. The purpose of pilgrim-be is indeed the journey as much as the destination. I think you learn so much more than en route to the finish. And who knows, maybe there is not really a fixed end point. jade west Perhaps only the delicious twists and turns of the path that you walk. And the best pleasures of being locked in the journey itself.
8 months ago
Prague
Tania I am short and sweet - if this section is ... I am a happy multi-dimensional person living in South Africa. I have a poet's heart and a romantic realist's Jaded mind. I am wife, friend, sister, counselor and above all, I am woman. Hear me roar;-) View my complete profile
2011 (1) December (1) 2009 (1) June (1) 2008 (38) November (1) September (2) August (3) August (2) June (1) May (4) APR (17) you're not a drug Engelman Everytime - fragment I am not brave Drawn to Those who are not afraid (thank you Joni Mi ... Human Sentences Letter to my fellow pilgrim (s ) Tonight I face myself again True love The Taming of the Heart Untitled I need to take off ... Spring Love Fragment 1 One day at Mangwanani March (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment