Monday, November 3, 2014

So this week, I chouchouliazo couch, drinking hot tea and watching american series. And eat cake. A


This week I'm bored! Yes variemai..Esas you are not eligible to be bored for many consecutive days; This time, the time that something changed, something the previous ML was fantastic, with has caught an incredible boredom that I love but ....
So this week, I chouchouliazo couch, drinking hot tea and watching american series. And eat cake. A simple, tasty, fluffy, classic vanilla cake. From what you do with closed eyes, but always kryfokoitas little notes for your proportions. This cake chiliofaei you have in your life and always eat the same longing. Yes, what leaves you pesky crumbs when dipping in tea, what you eat even stale, that every time you have anxiety if I will rise and if it has cooked up inside. This vanilla cake is recorded in my DNA as Cake. And this recipe is not anything special, spectacular, or a terrible secret. This is the recipe for the cake that I love. The simple, classic vanilla cake!
5. Bake in preheated oven at 170oC for 50 minutes. We check if the cake is ready, plunging a knife into the center. If fluid out, bake another 10 minutes. If the knife come out dry, remove priscilla of boston the cake from the oven.
Subscribe to newsletter
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment