Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sugar and salt Cooking is an art, fantasy, dimiourgia..Apofasisa create this blog after many phone


Friends I just noticed that I have surpassed russian hat 100 recipes. The truth is that not even I imagined that I make so many recipes. The kitchen, of course, the housewife is inexhaustible, Regardless appetite and courage. And to think, I still have many recipes I post. I hope you will bear with me and following my posts. I promise the recipes that follow will be interesting. But today I will give you a simple rice pudding, which too have been forgotten and out of their diet. Of course with so many new things we leave behind the simple yet so healthy meals, snacks, desserts, appetizers, grandmothers and our mothers. Rice pudding then. Ingredients: 1 cup. Rice kalolina russian hat
3 cup. tea. water 1 & 1/2 cup. tea. sugar 1 liter milk 2 tsp vanilla 6. of glycine. Caster powder 1/2 cup full. milk pinch of salt Method: russian hat Boil rice with salt 10 minutes, close to the fire, cover and let rise. Open the pot, add sugar and milk - since we keep half cup of milk - and continue to cook on medium heat. The milk we keep adding russian hat the castor powder, dissolve and just see milk inflatable, withdraw, add the milk to the powder, mix well and add vanilla. Leave it to a boil, remove from heat and serve in bowls. Garnish with cinnamon.
Sugar and salt September 22, 2014 - 8:22 a.m.
Hello, monitor your recipes and I love, is easy and fast. Long time I try to make rice pudding, by following the recipes on packaging I constantly fail. Thank you from the heart Delete Reply
Sugar and salt Cooking is an art, fantasy, dimiourgia..Apofasisa create this blog after many phone calls to friends asking for recipes russian hat and cooking tips. Here you can see easy and creative recipes. View full profile
2014 (140) November (10) October (25) September (18) Noodles Trachanas homemade sourdough with pumpkin and red Galaktompoureko Individual with chocolate cream and cream of mushroom ... Pasticcio orphan with avgolemono Chickpea Penne with fresh tomato white Mushrooms cheese sauce, marinated with balsamic, honey and le ... Potato salad with fresh vegetables pudding with vanilla cookies filled with jam and chocolate Zamponokaseropita screw Chicken stew with vegetables and rice Cake Truffles from left over vanilla cookies patties in skillet russian hat with feta and basil Siltme (Beef or Lamb with Eggplant) August (17) July (21) June (15) May (24) April (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment