Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The grandmother learned how to sew and knit, how to remove chives from the ground, as wet cabbage,


I was lucky to spend my childhood holidays in the countryside, my grandparents. The most beautiful memories I have from there. A lot of cousins tenis jordan and my other friends on the street were partakers of all the crazy stuff they were doing there.
The grandmother learned how to sew and knit, how to remove chives from the ground, as wet cabbage, how to give nitrogen to corn and how to milk the cow. I learned from my father to man the cart horses. Incidentally I also stole a cart in front of our gate, while the owner came to talk to my uncle. I stealthily tenis jordan climbed into the cart and gave whips. I made an entire lane running after me to catch me not to get in the road with horses.
We have dozens of stories that I definitely tenis jordan share them my children, as they did my parents and grandparents. Life in the country has a special charm. How are small, as if you are a character of the story, and the trees, tenis jordan the animals, the street, the river that flows behind the house, you are complicit in all the events, especially you like to make them beautiful. Who spent vacations in the country I think will understand what I mean.
I went with the cow, ran at the beach, I picked apricot, I heard stories of great men coming from the boiler to make brandy. We eat smoked mutton roasted in the embers of the boiler and drank wine while I was all eyes and ears to gossip villagers.
Often I take a handful of salt in the kitchen and I went in the garden, I sat in red in the shade and we eat there so directly from the vine. I liked when it was cabbage, to find my little May 1 was a little is uncovered and put salt on it and a snack like a rabbit. I've done some damage to cabbage crop grandparents
Autumn tenis jordan harvest when the weather is, it's my favorite period. Today I went where I spent the good part of my childhood and I picked tomatoes, peppers, chili peppers and, peppers and bean pods. We stayed in the air and ate in the shade canopy of vines. I played with the cat Fanica and I slept on the couch in the yard. A different kind of world, with a different rhythm and different perception about life.
Click here to cancel reply.
Comments Gynera - Blog Blog Archive Fertility Issues tenis jordan Media on ... a sensitive issue? Ghita Muresan on living in a country where ... Ioana on living in a country where ... Roxana on Win an invitation to the event - Transform today by Absolut tenis jordan Bank Florian Michael on Win an invitation to the event - Transform campaign today by ABSOLUT Categories Travel D'Concerts Contests Cosmetics Books of Job The Weekend Events tenis jordan Movies FITS Photo Gate General Interests Marketing Thoughts Archive May 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 May 2013 March 2013 February 2013 October 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November tenis jordan 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February tenis jordan 2011 Blogroll Ana Maria Pop Andra Zaharia Entertainment Daily Cotcodac Panaitescu Maldita Marie Jeanne Petreanu pebble Pyuric Roxana Radu Sana Vivi Valentine Bosioc Recent Posts My Bucket What do list when you need saving? Curves International Story - My Way entrepreneurship Win an invitation to the event - Transform today by ABSOLUT stories about breast cancer tenis jordan are not stories - when you made the last time a control? The new site
Recent Articles My Bucket List What do you do when you need saving? Curves International Story - My Way entrepreneurship Win an invitation to the event - Transform today by ABSOLUT stories about breast tenis jordan cancer are not stories - when you made the last time a control? When you put it that if you have old My new favorite - MONROE How cling some fun ... Evening weekdays RFI Romania - LIVE reports and interviews from the Paris Book Fair
Popular Tags financial administration Alice Cooper beer gifts for girls books concerts Bucharest Bucharest concert rock concert contest dance penguin facebook Delta Delta Publishing all women Sibiu International Theatre Festival films guillaume musso Curves International FITS gambit heavy metal Gibraltar macaques Marketing London Paris spring wedding car meneaito Rediscover rock romania Romania Spain fitness serial tenis jordan drama tattoos taxes fears holiday weekend wild life
Hot Topics Contest "Paper Girl" by Guillaume Musso Received 64 comments Contest: tenis jordan What would I be without you? 43 Received comments Contest: Win novel "Will you be there?" 40 Received comments Contest - win the book "Up In The Air" tenis jordan 34 comments Received live in a country where ... Received 31 comments


No comments:

Post a Comment