Thursday, January 1, 2015

because too liked the novel Master, all saints clothing and Colm Tóibín


because too liked the novel Master, all saints clothing and Colm Tóibín's character, I did not put off by stories and I rushed to the novel. ambassadors, so. published in serial, Henry James wrote a novel perfect, flawless. maybe that's why it's no longer read. unfortunately. I missed something classic. really modern. and surprising for those times very psychological. and funny. for all those times. good. What I liked? James describes how well the astonishment of American bourgeois Parisian before Bonton's like a pig farmer sees white as snow. character is called strether lambert lewis (for those who do not know, luis lambert is a Balzac novel) and discover the 55 years that he's young - although it may be - and that we must take things as they are. but ultimately did not. that "youth is strange concrete presence, full of mystery and clarity, which could to touch, all saints clothing to enjoy, to sip, whose deep breath can actually hear it" (p.319). so a theater in London, cleavage of a woman who clings to him, some volumes of the Nouvelle Revue Francaise (Gallimard), all saints clothing inner metamorphosis of a young, beautiful housing, some beautiful interior objects, even naturalness of verbal expression, courtesy afabilitatea nesimulată and others - all these make it young. and free. and are very, very many impressions - I, the reader, of course I went immediately think of Monet and his follower. because suddenly, so many impressions unwittingly precipitated and it becomes a super-cool guy who comes to life. life is a pattern of tin, Santu or embossed with decorations in relief or horribly banal smooth, pour the gelatin inert defenseless this that we call conscious ... so "take" all saints clothing as his chief says cook, and you kept it in a more multsi less compact; in short, how to live. this does not prevent you from illusion of freedom: all saints clothing therefore do not resemble all saints clothing me, that I even remembering this illusion. (P.147) room, lacquered and gilded, all upholstered all saints clothing with red damask and adorned with bronze mirrors and clocks, was facing south and jaluzelel were drawn to keep out summer morning light; through cracks could still saw the Tuileries garden and the whole perspective of dicnolode it; so vast presence of Paris penetrated into the room, inviting a cool twilight, with the procession of the grating with barbed golden sparkles with creak of footsteps on gravel clatter of hooves and whips popping sensations all saints clothing that together suggest a circus parade . (P.248) or, as someone speaks ?: If I had the pleasure to see, and if you've let me, I dare to ask her to be amabină all saints clothing with Jeanne. (P.249) anyway, it's a fine! move entirely in a dead world, a world as he saw James, the reference to which he lived. a world where invited me to go and in which I felt really use. I read it gently - conversations have many meanings, never clear, spring from the art of conversation; depth is given by the style, the action is superficial - but I could savor hours. all saints clothing Henry James lesson? that young you as you perceive things - it's choice. all saints clothing henry james, ambassadors, publishing universe, Bucharest, 1999, translated by Corneliu rudescu, 392 p cover of done stan
welcome to the club (the club henry james), where the motto is: the fewer, the classier; P all used and ala novel, 'master' (which I have not read - sitting all saints clothing on a stack of about 2 years) something if you brought 'on track' = james fans after frolic on the lawn master yourself and shoot more breath, recommend and final novels ... you see, it's kind of Proust in English;) Reply Delete
I read the novel in college as I have time. :( Now I'm all saints clothing looking and not find him and because I have not yet made a written list of all forget about it. But now put it, jump in my eyes and never forget it. And return to read what you wrote. :) Reply Delete
Catalin Honestly ... dude! Henry James! It is better to read "The figure in the carpet" in English. And 'The Turn of the Screw "and" Daisy Miller ". all saints clothing I'm really upset your distance equal to any. What are you doing, you build a statue Marathon books? Reply Delete
Thanks for the link, dear. Now I realize I should have been looking to "books by authors". Yeah, it shows that the perception all saints clothing of the writer is deeply changed. I love quotations chosen fragrance echoes of a bygone era there where I sneak welcome if a "master" knows how to create the right atmosphere. Reply Delete all saints clothing
Pierre Assouline
What I read
Philosophy Books
lorgean
BolaDeNieve
8 years bookish June 2007 (2) July 2007 (3) August 2007 (2) September 2

No comments:

Post a Comment