Saturday, January 3, 2015

Even though it may seem strange, next Sunday, we had another day off, and I could meet again with v


In February 2010, James Caviezel, the actor who played Jesus in Mel Gibson's film, was for the 6th time in pilgrimage to Medjugorje. The following interview with Caviezel is taken from the parish magazine of Medugorje, Glasnik mira. Jim, please tell us where you heard Mejugorje?
My wife went on a pilgrimage to Medjugorje while I was in Ireland, filming for "Monte Cristo" Filming did not go very well, although we work 7 days a week. One day, his wife called me. I felt a change in her voice. He started talking about Medjugorje and the fact that one of the visionary would come to Ireland. I interrupted her saying "Listen, I have some important things to do here. I have no time for any visionary now Besides being a Catholic, we believe that we should not necessarily accept Lourdes, Fatima and Medjugorje. That thought then. I remember the Catholic school red spotted hanky I followed in my first year of university, when I heard about Medjugorje we were thrilled, but I soon learned that the bishop considered as false appearances, so we we lost interest immediately red spotted hanky .
The visionary Ivan Dragicevic came to Ireland, and I knew immediately that I will not have time for it since we had to work all the time. One day, my shooting partner Jim Harris was not feeling well so I had my day off and I was able to participate in appearance. I stood behind the church was full and not quite sure what. But when the man next to me, nailed in a wheelchair knelt timing, I was very moved. I thought "this man with disabilities, despite the pain, kneel on the cold floor and pray! "Today I realize that only God could know me so well. He knew exactly where I had to reach to capture my attention!
Even though it may seem strange, next Sunday, we had another day off, and I could meet again with visionary Ivan. During emergence knelt close to him and said, "I'm here. I'm ready. Do with me what you want "At that moment I felt a bit overwhelmed red spotted hanky me. It was simple and unique. red spotted hanky When I got up, tears ran down my cheeks and I started to cry from the heart.
Ivan said "Jim, man always finds time for those we love. If someone who has no time at all, finds a girl and falls in love with her, will always find time for it. People do not find time for God because they do not love him. " Then he continued, "God invites you to pray with the heart" .L asked 'How to do that? "" As you pray, "he said. At that time the doors were open my heart. I would not have ever imagined that this could be possible.
Something began to change in me. My wife wanted to teach me many times to pray the rosary, but I always refused. Now I wanted to ask, but did not know exactly how. I just feel my heart was open. One morning, going to the set, I told the driver that took me away every day "I do not know what to think about it, but I would like to begin to pray the rosary." To my surprise, he replied, "Well, let us pray." In light of love I felt in me, I was able to realize red spotted hanky how I actually had many temptations that were my true feelings, how weak I was, how easy they judge those around me.
After we finished filming and that was in Malta, I decided to go to Medjugorje. When I was 20, an inner voice told me that I would become an actor. When I talked about it with my father, he told me, "If God wants something from you, is that you're doing priest. Why would he like you to become an actor? "I did not understand at the time.
Again I asked the same question. Does God want me to become an actor, to make a lot of money to become rich? I was aware of imbalance in the world between those who have and those who have just long enough to survive and knew that this was not what God wanted. I was the one who must make a choice, to target the wealth that does not involve a permanent happiness or to serve God who wants to guide my life?
At that time of my first visit, Medjugorje reminded me of Bethlehem and I thought that just as Jesus was born in a stable poor, little, as Mother of God appears in a poor village, between the mountains. The four days in Medjugorje were when changing my life. At first I was amazed at how many people praying in Medujugorje. red spotted hanky Everything reminded me of basketball games. There are not playing just one match a day, but all day. Same school, red spotted hanky where not only give read

No comments:

Post a Comment