Friday, March 27, 2015

Otsvirenite compositions Dutch violinist Andre Ryu with his orchestra woke me from illusionary drea


Otsvirenite compositions Dutch violinist Andre Ryu with his orchestra woke me from illusionary dream on 28 October. I barely slept two or three hours. The day I decided piercing to go ride from Kumanovo to Belgrade. The capital of Serbia. Fully packaged had a feeling that they have the legendary Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur, although I was only with him a backpack, sleeping bag and cardboard sign Beogradski sajam knjiga. My brother, unsaturated fan of (post) piercing apocalyptic films, which every weekend eagerly piercing awaiting new episodes of the series The Walking piercing Dead and my father, whose facial wrinkles spoke about his emotional state, with a heavy heart in the morning I moved to the border Tabanovce. He seemed indifferent, but did not care for was the decision I had made previously. The woman who brought me into this world, then already at work, bravely fought battle with your thoughts. I felt guilt. I was not happy, not to mention happy. Then for the first time crossed the border on foot. The most appropriate place to stop was located there. I had more chances to reach the central part of Serbia, because this step. The Macedonian border found face to face with a police officer. Acted scantily in his uniform dirty coffee. First try to laugh with me, adding: "Boy," prozevajkji piercing be continued. "Where are you going with this article ?! People will make netachan when you read the writing. " "It would not be the first time", is indifferent iskleshtiv. In the wallet i was looking green plastic plate. He gave the order as soon as possible to go from there. "You can not spend it." "For piercing what reason?" "You have a passport with you?" "But, my identity card expires after the New Year."
"The young man is lying," winning threw policeman. I realized that identity documents for several weeks is not valid. I gave the passport, showing his teeth with an ugly smile. Once my data were recorded in their computer, feel free to go. Before the Serbian border, large and frowned policeman, hidden in one of the barracks bitterly started yelling at me. Poor think I am an immigrant from Syria and go to Serbia to seek asylum. Surely individuals migrate would not foot drove himself to cross the border, much less ride. Amazed by nepristojnata reaction vrapito his vdzhashiv with raised cardboard sign: "No need to panic uncle policeman. Do not run anywhere. "
Together with his colleague piercing tried to joke at my expense. piercing Their clumsy echea rumors around. But there was no other present to observe. Knowing piercing what category of people piercing I had my work, I was more motivated to go as far away from the border crossing Tabanovce and focus on the desired piercing goal.
"Welcome to Serbia", I thought, once behind the left ramp. Since the home was confident that in a few minutes to find transportation. Sam was my easiest to navigate. There was parked trucks. Most of the drivers were busy arranging documents for customs. Some of them, who knew that the night will go here, bread cat meat paste, sipping a few sips of brandy from their sacred flat. Cars almost gone. You spend a tenth of minutes. Reduced frequency of traffic was disturbing fact about me. Besides all the vicissitudes, I did not want to go back to her hometown and forced to go by the Nis Express bus, so forever to wobble to Belgrade. Just after 47 minutes, stood white-blue Scania truck with trailer, with loads over 10 tons. Pochnavajkji conversation in English, we realized that we can communicate and Macedonian and Serbian. The driver went to the Presevo appointment for clearance of robatata. After that drove directly to Belgrade. piercing The problem was that we had a driver who does not remember the name, did not know how long it will keep in the completion of obligations. piercing He left me at the exit of Presevo. We agreed piercing when finished if still am here again to take me with him. I found myself near the urban settlement Pchinjskiot District in Serbia. piercing Waited for about 15 minutes. Took me a middle-aged vet, resident in the municipality. The back seat was a child seat in the car, with a few plastic Gormiti. I concluded that it was a family man of Albanian nationality. Listening intuition, trusted him. Almost 90% of the population is made up of Presevo Albanians. Slowly moved through the Valley, away from the borders with Kosovo and Macedonia. piercing Told me about the way of life in the city, which is a cultural and administrative center of the Albanians in southern Serbia. Veterinary doctor every Thursday traveled to Bujanovac, after procuring piercing the necessary products for the small business. Leave me out of the city known for the springs of mineral water. Bujanovacka Bath was one of them.
Do not even wait for two minutes. I found the service to Nis. I facilitate. Most

No comments:

Post a Comment