Sunday, September 15, 2013

% D bloggers like this:


When I was at my parents later I got me a bottle of homemade saree elderberry juice. Since I rarely drink juice, it was unclear when it would come in handy. But then yesterday, I would have dinner at the home of an acquaintance.
With a bottle of gin, a bottle of tonic and a bottle of elderberry juice, I went there. Knowing that my friends is not the most fanatical GT-drinkers, I poured in a couple of cl elderberry juice in each glass. Success!
Have actually been offered this and it's really good. However, I would personally never waste homemade lemonade that way. It is for good, and rare, to consume with alcohol.
Reply
Gin and elderflower is a great combination. Must suggest a drink I drank about a year ago, still one of the best I've been drinking. 5cl gin 3cl lycheelikör 1CL elderberry juice (concentrated) Ingefärssockerlag juice from the lemon a little chili Throw everything into a shaker with ice and shake, strain it down in a välkylt glass.
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
The Drones Club sells: Allen Edmonds MacNeil longwing brogues, saree size. 43.5, as new striped linen jacket in a size 50 Seersuckerkavaj from Ralph Lauren, size. 46 most read articles drone trend scouts: Minimalist running shoes Drönarbutiker difference between different types of costumes to consider when buying saree their (first) suit A-list (guides and in-depth posts on the blog) Considerations regarding the suit and fit to consider when buying their (first) suit to cherish their costumes Church's and Prada Drönarklubbens Vins Kola A basic wardrobe saree in three steps (I) A basic wardrobe in three stages saree (II) A basic wardrobe in three stages (III) A basic wardrobe, fourth step, the acquisition. Color of your footwear history of glued jackets How to wear a tuxedo Klubblazern - Stylish, timeless and flexible Quality saree of shirts: Guide and survey London 2009 The myth of the British tie stripes handkerchief saree and how to match the Sex advice on the way to the perfected basskogarderob Shopping saree Shanghai difference between different types of costumes Tailors, cobblers and hairdressers in Sweden Style is a total concept Student Guide: saree Away from boy to drone in a radical transformation TDC's Skovårdsguide Style Online Dress with Style Fine And Dandy Shop (Blog) Herrskobloggen Ivy Style Jeremy Hackett - The Mr Classic Blog Made By Hand Males units Manolo Permanent Style Pinstripes saree and Tweed Savile Row Style Magazine Sciamat Shoegazing The Chap The Gentlemen's Standard The Rake The Sartorialist Unabashedly Prep stylish with Weinås
Powered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment