Friday, January 24, 2014

I really do not like the movie, but the character especialemente ... I found it quite empty. Not fo


17/10/09 new look sale We interspersing what I saw at the festival with what I've seen recently new look sale in the film and see if one day ended. Since I knew that Audrey Tautou was involved in this project I was interested in him, but really is not too much to call attention to the life of Coco Chanel. Actually anything would Tautou, I find beautiful and a good actress in general. So I took it was the closest thing to a romantic movie in theaters Dulce to convince me to go see it. "I always knew I was not going to marry. Not even you," I once read a good article on the film industry as life altering to make them suitable for an audiovisual production historical figures. The article focused on writers but I think you get the idea. One end should be seen in a film, we must believe that the person was suffering too much or too weird or passed new look sale traumantes episodes. So if life is not enough anything, the idea will exaggerate those little moments appropriate to the hyperbolic. Sensational. Now, I do not know too Coco Chanel's life (in fact I know too broadly) to know how faithful or not the movie, but the premise that we will see the life of the designer before new look sale the met after all. The truth is that the title is beautiful. Tautou is lovely and I am blinded, but can not complain on your part. Or any other, in a matter of casting me find it quite adequate. Benoit Poelvoorde loved in their role as pseudo patron itself if I had conquered the "Podium". Emmanuelle Devos did not like me "Read my lips" but here I found appropriate. new look sale If anything that was not too inglecito joke might be appropriate. Ajam. The reconstruction of the time well, clothing, photography, etc.. I would say the problem is essentially new look sale that the film never goes from being anecdotal meramenta. Not boring, sure, but not magically ends to trap and connect with the figure that surely meant Coco Chanel. I think like that, finally, there is not too much story or anything so do not get us. Yes, revolutionized the fashion of the moment, yes, he made decisions that many women did not take time, but it was not as radical as it could have been and in the end his story, which is presented as the main reason why it is as it is, fails impress. One might think of me if I go wrong in love and I do not like the current fashion, able to create an empire. No, should not be so easy. And there's a bug in there to emphasize how that transition occurred, the turning point that fails to be clear. But here I do not know if it's something of the life of Coco Chanel new look sale or screenwriters. So yes, Audrey is beautiful, vision of fashion is delicious and overall the film is well made but not go too far beyond. I'm reading data from imdb curious who thought of Keira for the title but it sounds weird. I think it's because they are doing or thinking, an American film about the same designer. Although I do not know if that would convince you. I mean, would not have Tautou. I love her, I can not hide it anymore. What's your favorite movie about the life of a woman who has revolutionized his time?
I really do not like the movie, but the character especialemente ... I found it quite empty. Not for lack of melodrama, but it just did not seem very interesting to go! I hope it does not happen so with Gainsbourg. That is the last French biopic coming. Reply Remove
2014 (3) February new look sale (3) 2013 (178) December (2) October (9) October (16) September (17) August (12) July (9) June (17) May (16) April (17) March (16) February (22) December (25) 2012 (241) December (24) December new look sale (22) October (21) October (16) August (23) July (20) June (12) May (24) April (25) March (19) February (17) December (18) 2011 (227) December (12) October (21) October (19) September (23) August (19) July (10) June (18) May (24) April (16) March (19) February (23) December (23) 2010 (297) December (12) December (25) October (27) September (29) August (25) July (18) June (

No comments:

Post a Comment