Tuesday, January 21, 2014

THE POWER OF THE SYMPATHY OF COLOR COLOR COLOR THE IMPORTANCE OF THE COLORS OF YOUR LIFE ... Many k


Why are all stressed and tired these days? The answer is simple, EVERYTHING beha is in December for ALL. What becomes excessive overlapping of activities beha organizations + + + vacation planning beha holiday shopping. The less chaotic this would be if Jesus was born had occurred in May ... or August ... those long months when nothing happens, it's beha winter and we're bored, we go to places heated happy shopping and we would have full days to organize the Christmas menu ... But good times are there more than two thousand years ago, so we should be well used. Also receive gifts any time is welcome. And going to another topic, very important to me, I autoprometí beha (I guess that word does not exist) post pictures department CGH before they finish the year as they are left me a few days "HERE THEY ARE" I hope the enjoy it!!
That wonderful portfolio is mine, looks good there ... do not believe (actually looks good anywhere) unfortunately does not use CGH portfolios, and Bike helmets do not know if they effect the same stylish ... hopefully beha portfolios that come to visit have enough wave.
This nightstand with lamp are my favorite point of the entire department, I find objects in an extraordinary simplicity and sympathy. Although as a nightstand lamp is not bad because the book illuminates exactly CGH my client would like to read comfortably in bed, but hey, you can always use the flashlight at hand. Obviously it's much more important to have a lamp with a wavelength that is practical ...
Look how well children are thanks to "Big Picture". The back of a photo is almost as important as the protagonists ... so when you take a photo in your home choose the bottom right. Obviously having a huge box is ideal.
That should be all customers, (close your eyes and hold your breath until the project is ready) ... No, just kidding! CGH quite involved and helped me make many decisions always bringing joy and enthusiasm. And what I most appreciate is that trusted my instincts almost more than myself. I hope the best for him and his new home avails many new happy moments.
I invite you to visit my website beha
THE POWER OF THE SYMPATHY OF COLOR COLOR COLOR THE IMPORTANCE OF THE COLORS OF YOUR LIFE ... Many know me as an artist, and those who know me have seen my paint colors. I do not know if these colors are transferred to my life, or the colors of my life were transferred to the paint ...
Hello and welcome all who sigh with "nice things" or rather beha "nice houses". I decided to create this blog and Decorative Art because beha I am fascinated by the authentic and entertaining beha spaces and details that will surprise with their creativity and charm. I'm not an interior designer or decorator, but has always loved helping friends and family decorate or reinvent their spaces, always beha inviting them to open the doors to the color and thus make their homes one FUN & CHIC HOME
2014 (1) August (1) 2013 (28) January (2) NEW YEAR and PHOTOS!! ARBOLITO YOU CAN!! October (2) October (2) October beha (3) January (1) July (2) June (4) May (3) April (2) March (1) February (3) October (3) 2012 (18) December (3) January (3) October (2) October (3) July (5) June (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment