Thursday, June 19, 2014

Categories Inspiration LE Design Life Music Projects Shopping Tips Archives May 2013 April 2013 Mar


Note: The camera does not have the color of the dress justice (think it was for the flash) and in addition, it looks like the type satin but it's chiffon. In any case, ill satisfied with it :) I really recommend website www.edressit.com I ordered it from. Got the dress for a very good price. For you to be at prom this year and have not found the dress, it is very uncertain whether the time to arrive. Took a little more than 3 weeks but eftsom no one was home to receive it (they come home to the one and sedu) so I got it a few days. Counting words with 4 weeks.
Growing up in Fagersta, lived in Helsingborg last 4 and is now a Boråsare jesus peiro :) Reading my first year at the University of Borås, where I study Textile Product Development o Entrepreneurship. Have previously studied jesus peiro fashion design. A general everyday blog where I describe my everyday life, thoughts, shopping and inspiration. A blog for even myself to see my progress through life :)
Categories Inspiration LE Design Life Music Projects Shopping Tips Archives May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2011 December 2010 April 2010 Subscribe and share via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment