Friday, June 13, 2014

Categories

The story of Willie G from New York
Willie G: Hello. Can I interrupt? I: Of course. Willie G: Where are you from? I: From Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia. Willie G: Oh, great. What are you doing in New York? Me: I'm a reporter. Willie G: Really? How long are you going here? Me: By the end of November. Willie G: Why only till then? Me: I have to go back. Willie G: It's hard'll leave. Me: (smile) What are you doing? Willie G: The work that I love, I try to feed the family. I am a poet. I: Good. What do you write? rosa clara 2012 Willie G: O life. I would like to read what my song? Here I have. I: Of course.
This is the story of 70-year Newyorčanu that I met during the afternoon vacation in Central Park. Willie G is a fictitious person. rosa clara 2012 Dark-skinned, with dark brown eyes, black rags and worn shojenih shoes, approached while I stared at the sea of skyscrapers from the famous Fifth Avenue. "Now what this guy wants from me," I asked myself when I invented the famous to walk towards me. "Whether it past me," I initially wished.
Yes, in Ljubljana, the homeless, rosa clara 2012 and it was my initial discomfort to the person who gave the impression of someone without a roof over their head, the result Slovenian mentality 'leave me alone'. But when the word was applied to the work, and when I read his first song, I was released.
And I began to read. I never liked overly sentimental stories about life. This song was different. rosa clara 2012 Perhaps because of the place where I read and how I got into the hands. Written on a white sheet with small letters, big title and black-and-white photos of the city. It seemed to me that I read at the moment. Thus, it was read.
Me: Inspiring. Willie G: I thought you'd like it. Would you help me and bought it? Me: Of course, how much? Willie G: as much as you think worthy. Me: Will $ 10 right? Wille G: It'll be grateful. (Smile) I: Here you go. Willie G: Thank you. I wish you a successful rest of the day. I: The same.
I can not imagine that would be something to do in Ljubljana. Even Kings of the Street - newspaper, compiled by the Ljubljana homeless, I did not buy in life. Willie G had the temperament, energy, the will to live. When he saw that I was willing to pay him, he drew a smile on your face, similar to the child. No, Willie G did not get 10 bucks out of fear that we would do anything if he would not give. I simply said that it deserves.
Talk of New York's rosa clara 2012 most concise. A difference in the dialogue between New Yorkers and Slovenes in schadenfreude. Slovenians are known as people who do not afford a neighbor rosa clara 2012 of success, if not themselves reap. Here is a success already live. Time is a New York real money. rosa clara 2012 Everyone is in a hurry to work or out. Those who have at their disposal a few free hours or minutes to decide to withdraw from the noisy world. This is the reason that dialogues are shallow. Here is a man difficult to find moral support, it is foreigners who come here to live and to work hard.
The city is wants to do first steps alone, without help. You have to be raw, ready for anything. The latter rosa clara 2012 is impossible. Eight million people representing eight million rosa clara 2012 eight million stories and desire to succeed. rosa clara 2012 All will fail. This law has been the law of nature. Some data suggest that there are currently around 26 thousand homeless. These can be seen everywhere.
A skyscrapers that stretch from Battery Park across Broadway to Harlem, they give you inspiration. Do you feel the challenge, you see it. Stand in the middle of the street, full of different people, you adrenaline through your veins. Contemplate the mighty bridges rosa clara 2012 connecting Manhattan with Brooklynom and Queensom is seen as an erotic rosa clara 2012 film that shows everything. Walk through the old part of Queens you conjure up the smell of history. Rate, which gives the impression that despite the hard times can be anything you draw the thorny path. For her you have to have courage.
New York is like eight-thousander in the Himalayas. Requires you respect. If you do not have confidence in their own abilities, you will already stood at the foot. More than count the, you admit, you live with your talent, you're rosa clara 2012 closer to the city and the city is closer to you. Impression rosa clara 2012 of the Big Apple from the hotel room is non-exhaustive. I am fortunate to live the city that never sleeps, meet a genuine housing emigrants.
Categories


No comments:

Post a Comment