Saturday, June 14, 2014

Justin Bieber danced on the song Push It


Carly Rae Jepsen was with the album won a place in the October issue of 'Glamour'. Magazine is issued: About imitations video 'Call Me Maybe': "Yes, I remember the video on YouTube Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale and I was thinking: 'This looks just like Justin Bieber - oh, my God, that's him '"Oh dealing with the pressure to stay healthy:" My mother taught me how to nourish the body with respect to'm grateful that I have two arms and two legs. Health is the most important thing. "About his style:" Pop meets folk. Like to combine things. And I can not live without lipstick 'MAC', especially without the 'Lady Danger' - the perfect red. "How is her ex-boyfriend inspired 'Call Me Maybe' and came in her life:" I was nominated for songwriter of the year in Canada and for 'Juno Awards' and I went with my father to help me walk the red carpet with very high heels. In the last second he panicked stage. Therefore, game gap my producer suggested his friend Jordi Ashworth game gap to help me when I walk in those crazy shoes. Since then, we've been together. "
Justin Bieber danced on the song Push It
WOW! Another scandalous Miley! Zac, Harry and other celebrities with strange hairstyles! Demi also live burnt! But she did not care! Harry Potter: Weasleys together again for the cameras! Disappoint! Kendall and Kylie with new book!
2014 TOčnoTO!, All rights reserved | About Us | Advertising | paparazzi
web design

No comments:

Post a Comment