Saturday, October 19, 2013

I express the opinion that I have always expressed, no tribute, replication, etc. homage. etc.. I p


I wanted mad trucker 2 to know what you think of the platinum version in 165 copies of the Tribute to Polaris of Jaeger le Coultre. Beautiful piece or pure speculation? Better than steel? List Price 31600 euro when went out of production. The graphics of the dial and the balls are different from that of steel. This' Platinum http://i.imgur.com/rY172IW.jpg This stainless steel http://i.imgur.com/K8Tq4b8.jpg Perhaps more beautiful .... According to you to take it again worth it? Taken with a discount of 30-35%? an interesting piece of bone or a watch market? Of those unsaleable?
One of my favorite mad trucker 2 days: 06/05/2013 I can not wait to lengthen the list. Only a weighing of Mexxa harassing its citizens mad trucker 2 to drive them to suicide and then gives 98,000,000,000.00 euros to the biggest tax evaders in history.
Opt for 'steel, beautiful
Always mad trucker 2 wins ... the time, the only time he moves and we remain motionless mad trucker 2 .... ... As long as the air, there is just when, as an artist of art that varies mad trucker 2 on the final "limps" ...
I express the opinion that I have always expressed, no tribute, replication, etc. homage. etc.. I puace as the originals. This case is no exception, watch that never buy, nor made of steel, platinum, but if I could I would jump on the original, for me one of the most beautiful watches ever.
I express the opinion that I have always expressed, no tribute, replication, etc. homage. etc.. I puace as the originals. This case is no exception, watch that never buy, nor made of steel, platinum, but if I could I would jump on the original, for me one of the most beautiful watches ever. Quoto and, I add indexes artificially toned steel are one of the most sad and pathetic things I've ever seen (which is shared among all "tribute" baked recently by JLC), the position of the date window then tells us how absurd are certain dimensions mad trucker 2 of cash in relation to those of the gauges used. Greetings
"Politically Correct": The dictatorship mad trucker 2 of hypocrisy Everyone feels entitled to claim, forgetting that there is also a duty such as the duty not to break the balls to the neighbor who does not want to submit to the dictatorship dellipocrisia.
--- Roby --- ... exchanges are only for my personal mad trucker 2 pleasure, I am a fan and not a trader!! ... everything you see in my topic just the result of a very serious disease, "The OROLOGITE" ... loyalist WATCHES & PASSION in October 2006 ... My Feedback: http://orologi.forumfree.it/?t=17352614
Jump ------------ Watches mad trucker 2 & Passions: the History and Events Let's talk about watches mad trucker 2 Novita 'Watchmaker Watches Kitchen & Valuation Estimates of Market Trends and Links Clubs & Watches Passions Buy & Sell Watches contemporary Buy & Sell Vintage Watches Rolex and Tudor Buy & Sell Buy & Sell Vintage Watches Accessories, Parts & Misc Buy & Sell Watches Feedbacks Merchants Buyers & Sellers Let's talk about Let's talk about Vintage Rolex Watches Vintage Watches Archive Watchmaking & Passions The False in PMW, Eastern, Russian and G-Shock Buy & Sell PMW Club Panerai O & P World Panerai Officine Panerai World Links Buy & Sell Panerai Passion Motors Buy & Sell Cars and Motorcycles Passion Photography Let's talk about Mobile Phones - Computer - Electronics Passion Audio Hi-Fi & Home Theatre Buy Sell Photos & Video Phones HiFi Passion Bike O & P Rallies Dinners Dating & Bar Cocktail Lounge Off Topic The Fact of the Day Relais & Gourmet Registration - Forum Rules - Tips - Alerts
Create your free board and your free blog! Support Top Forum Top Blog Contacts mad trucker 2 Powered by Invision Power Board

No comments:

Post a Comment