Saturday, April 18, 2015

nowhere initially, what is, and what our background emerica backs in ten of these are girls who are


nowhere initially, what is, and what our background emerica backs in ten of these are girls who are most open forum on campus aka often get together. hahaa so on campus every Friday there is a forum called forum annisa. and fad I memplesetkan that our forum is named Khadija forum that contains the children Boco. The pull conclusion emerica that we are Khadija emerica Boco wkwkwk. Today we launched our forum. go eat kfc and further to the photo box. so far so good. their children a good and fun-fun. 10 people with personality traits, attitudes, and come from different regions. I hope the hell ga much. This hopefully forever emerica together. : ')
dindaaaa emerica my name is Bayati Ikko Bana, but u can call me dinda 18yo Dreamer and Fighter Food Photography Traveling LOVERS on my way to be a good and smart (ѱ) the make them proud of me cause my life want more info about me? ask me and lets be my friend :) View my complete profile
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (48) December (3) November (5) October (2) Khadija Boco LEGION OF PSYCHOLOGY August (5) July (7) June (2) May (3) April (3) March (3) February (13) January (2) 2012 (63) December (7) November (18) October (11) September (16) August (10) January (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment