Tuesday, April 21, 2015

tomorrow when there is still one more UAS, but it still sempet Malem-hour wandering sempetnya sieve


tomorrow when there is still one more UAS, but it still sempet Malem-hour wandering sempetnya sieve and surrounding kappastore areas. so its theme this last outing in bukittinggi before the long holiday. and going to meet again on the 3rd of February. ha ha ha. Last UAS hopefully tomorrow friends! aamiiin.
dindaaaa my name is Bayati Ikko Bana, but u can call me dinda 18yo Dreamer and Fighter Food Photography Traveling LOVERS on my way to be a good and smart (ѱ) the make them proud of me cause my life want more info about me? ask me and lets be my friend :) View my complete profile
2014 (2) January (2) Boco at the Clock Tower HAPP NEW YEAR EVE! 2013 (48) December (3) November (5) October (2) August (5) July (7) June (2) May (3) April (3) March (3) February (13) January (2) 2012 (63) December (7) November (18) October (11) September (16) August (10) January (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment