Sunday, April 19, 2015

WHAT YOU CAN STILL CALLED A FRIEND, LOVE? :


today we are go to TOP LAWANG! mace peak was one of the recreation in the area Maninjau. The journey there takes about 1 hour from Bukittinggi. quite far away and the terrain is quite heavy skipped because fog along the way. This day-Boco Boco just sixes. four more on pulkam huhu. Our ga only four of us but at the same also temenin reki, inspiration, arits, and adit.
Arriving at the top of mace rains blindly. deraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas cekayiii huhuu and finally gudrunsjoden we decided to take shelter in a place to eat while drinking warm milk. after the rain stopped hunting was in the start yeyy!
About Me
dindaaaa my name is Bayati gudrunsjoden Ikko Bana, but u can call me dinda 18yo Dreamer and Fighter Food Photography Traveling LOVERS on my way to be a good and smart (ѱ) the make them proud of me cause my life want more info about me? ask me and lets be my friend :) View my complete profile
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (48) December (3) November (5) Holiday: Gandoriah Pariaman Beach Holiday: the second day in Pariaman (tabuik) Holiday: Trip to Pariaman with Boco Break Fasting with bocoooo-Boco gudrunsjoden Boco road to Puncak gudrunsjoden Lawang October (2) August (5) July (7) June (2) May (3) April (3) March (3) February (13) January (2) 2012 (63) December (7) November (18) October (11) September (16) August gudrunsjoden (10) January (1)
WHAT YOU CAN STILL CALLED A FRIEND, LOVE? : ')


No comments:

Post a Comment