Thursday, April 23, 2015

The two-day holiday in kostan citrin would be so boring. Finally we decided to go to Pariaman and th


The two-day holiday in kostan citrin would be so boring. Finally we decided to go to Pariaman and this is first time This is the first time I traveled by train hueheh And a trip to Pariaman will be taken for 2 hours from padang! it was not as bad as what I imagined, I think the situation in train was very bad. It did not. Quite comfortable and safe. but you have to know!!! to get a ticket, we only pay Rp. 2,500. very cheap, isn't? and facilities provided are full ac and music. we go to Pariaman with last train at 2 p.m from Padang  And arrived in Pariaman at 4 p.m .  in station my friend riri have been waiting our. :)
dindaaaa♚ my name is Bayati Ikko Bana, but u can call me dinda • 18yo • Dreamer and Fighter • Food Photography Traveling LOVERS♥ • on my way to be a good and smart (ѱ) • make them proud of me cause my life • want more info about me? ask me and lets be my friend :) View my complete profile
►  2014 (2) ►  January (2) ▼  2013 (48) ►  December (3) ▼  November (5) Holiday : Pantai Gandoriah Pariaman Holiday : the second day in Pariaman (tabuik) Holiday : Trip to Pariaman with Boco Break Fasting with bocoooo boco-boco road to Puncak citrin Lawang ►  October (2) ►  August (5) ►  citrin July (7) ►  June (2) ►  May (3) ►  April (3) ►  March (3) ►  February citrin (13) ►  January (2) ►  2012 (63) ►  December (7) ►  November (18) ►  October (11) ►  citrin September (16) ►  August (10) ►  January (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment