Monday, November 4, 2013

Almost in tears as he nak


"NOT to go home was suzzane hervia since I told him about her marriage. My brother but he is heading home last night it raw. We're so worried. Maybe you happen to turn happened before! "
"I think not. And if she knew my son, do you think he will go Zyro ky? We thank nalang they still nagkatuluyan. "Idol and smiled.
"As well as we push through the agreement of the family, two of them married." He said. "As a father hervia of suzzane, I'm so worried but happy because he also found a way to meet him again was Zyro" first take him deep. "Although he did not know."
He just went to the office to magleave. Magbabakasyon first mock him for their honeymoon by suzzane. He would ascend to his bedroom where there was suzzane when he heard the voice of the mother in a library and talk to them. He not intent to listen but he heard the name of suzzane conversation with them.
"As well as we push through the agreement of the family, two of them married." Says backs to grow. "As a father of suzzane, I'm so worried but happy because he also found a way to meet him again was Zyro ..."
She did not listen and ended diridiritsong go in the bedroom. Nagpupuyos to hate his will. She could not believe she naisahan his mother hervia and the family of her betrothed. And above all naisahan suzzane him. "Damn that girl!" She's good in acting, the mastery believe. Tiim-as if he entered her room.
She turned to him and striking him combating hate it. "You'll do if I said I did not want magpapaligo and put in you, my dear wife!" With the emphasis has said the last two words and once out of the bedroom.
He threw on the floor purchases it. Annoyed that he stood and continuous bath time. He also nagbabad minutes in the bathtub it. Meant he really slow down to turn her little revenge. "Lord, why is he on? Here you will find the punishment to 'kin because I followed my parents? Please heaven forbid "his prayers.
He hurriedly went to the bathtub. hervia Not to scare him off but he was afraid to madatnan its inner pink. And so terrified she thought it her nakedness. Kinabahang he went to the bathroom knowing he's within the room. But he had such violent gratitude without it there.
Narindi he heard. He did not think 'yon ah. What the!!! Be undertaken hablutin hervia her hand to join him so he must use it decided it knew in taekwondo. He plans to turn her hand overthrown but he did not prepare for the counter attack it. Too high self confidence you he comes to taekwondo because many who napatalo. He did not think the man's ability.
"Nice moves brat!" hervia Says that the mouth is in the ear to him. Behind her and holding her left hand. "I never thought that a girl like patpating you are wise taekwondo. But sorry to disappoint you my dear, I do know all the con-taekwondo.
He attempted break free but more tightened its grip it. "Let me go!" Asik him. He'd stopped crying but he did it. He would not be defeated. "What I trouble you? 'I paid Yong at you? Pwes, 'not me' yon forgotten! "
He hurt him admit it but who ever said 'to hurt him for peak-todo? But for stupid he laughed. He stared at it. Maybe it was a relief but he felt slightly hervia lost his anger as he napapatanga here. What a beautiful eyes. That gave him the creeps. If you stare is kikiligin. But he knows that gaze. Also cold eyes staring hervia at him and also indicating anger.
Tiningala him. "So, hervia if you hate me that much, should not be put off you 'do?" It does not respond so he continued. hervia "Ridiculous! You know why we got married right? And our fellowship is one year contract only. What I ipinagpuputok of buchi like that stuff? You also get I pay later and we both also benefit. "
Alter its discussion. "Now, you listen. Adjust 'his own. Included in the chin mom visits him. "Do not embarrass me. You act normal and happy. "Buffeted its forehead. "Why me, anyway said, eh you turn no'n great!" Sarkastikong he said.
Almost in tears as he nak

No comments:

Post a Comment