Monday, November 11, 2013

May mga taong ipinaglihi sa kutsara. Stir lang ng stir. Paasahin ka sa wala. Alam niyang gusto mo si

JessicarulestheUniverse | The Weekly LitWit Challenge 7.8: The Intervention (Read the letters. Weep. Laugh. Weep and laugh.)
Obviously you are deeply moved by recent revelations in the form of non-revelations so let’s LitWit this to death. Here is the situation: Your dear friend is in love with a totally unsuitable person who is perfect on paper but is really not good for them. And they know it but out of pride or obstinacy (because everyone warned them this would happen but they went ahead anyway) or masochism or contractual obligations they refuse to get out.
Trackback URI | Comments RSS 16 Responses to “ The Weekly LitWit Challenge 7.8: The Intervention (Read the letters. Weep. Laugh. Weep and laugh.) ” isaac mizrahi # 1 fromdavaowithpimples Says: November 29th, 2011 at 14:30
When isaac mizrahi you called me last week to invite me to a dinner with you and ‘someone’, honest to God, I was afraid. Afraid because the many previous ‘someones’ you made me meet in the past( 50 to be exact, according to my journal) were all different permutations of the word ‘jerk’. And that night was one of my Chamomile Nights when I will do nothing except slather on baby powder and read. Anyway, I was in Empire Falls, Maine reading about community despondency when you startled the wits out of me by calling. When you said your intentions, I tried to cajole you by saying I have amoebiasis but you know me that much to know I am lying even on the phone so I consented. What friends are for right?
You must have remembered isaac mizrahi that I hesitated to come in your booth at the restaurant. You were waving at me yet I just stood there looking like a callboy waiting for his client. Honestly, I didn’t think you have the fashion sense to don that v-neck black dress and to put on that much make-up. I concluded that this ‘someone’ isaac mizrahi must be so special for you to really be dolled up. You reached for my arm and led me to the labyrinthine pathway until we reached your table and you introduced Grant.
I really have to apologize for sneezing at that exact moment, Fran. My nose had been itching since I entered the restaurant. isaac mizrahi It must be those aerosol sprays. Now, I have to stop blabbering and get to the point.
Fran, HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. Sorry, for the all-caps. isaac mizrahi I know how much you adore him and how you referred serendipity as the sole reason on why you chanced him on Yahoo Messenger and how much he kept on giving isaac mizrahi you the tingles and how good he is in finding your ‘spot’. You kept on showering isaac mizrahi him with many adjectives even as we eat that I did not finish the beef stroganoff despite the fact that I have not eaten since lunch.
Fran, I’m not being racist but I think you deserve someone whom you sing the same national anthem with. You deserve someone who will not only look for your ‘spot’ but will also satisfy your brain. You deserve someone whom you can be happy with even outside the confines of the bedroom. And most of all, you deserve someone who had known you ever since and has been at your side through thick and thin. And, modesty aside, I think that someone is ME.
Sad to say but I know you are planning to go home with him to Virginia. I hope this letter will reach you before your trip. If this does not reach you, then I hope you are happy. You’re a big girl, you know how to take care of yourself. If this does reach you, I hope you reconsider and answer this question as honestly as you could: WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Hindi dahil ngumingiti siya kapag kasama ka niya e gusto ka na niya. Minsan, masyado ka lang ilusyonada. Siguro kasi kakapanood mo ng Glee, Awkward o kung ano pang TV series na pinaniniwala tayong laging may pag-asa ang tagilid na pag-ibig. Oo, tagilid, dahil isa siyang panginoong-may-lupa at isa kang aliping sagigilid.
Minsan, isaac mizrahi may mga tao lang talagang mababait. Ngingitian at tatanguan ka pag nagkita kayo, tatabihan ka sa upuan kapag lunch, itetext ka ng “Saan ka na, anong ginagawa mo,” at magyeyes isaac mizrahi lang nang magyeyes sa lahat ng gusto mo. Pero hindi ibig sabihin noon e gusto ka niyang maging syota. Masyado lang siyang mabait. Huwag ka munang magdaydream, masakit iyon kapag hindi nagkatotoo.
Minsan, gusto ka lang talaga niyang makasama kasi hindi corny ang jokes mo, palagi kang nanlilibre, hindi ka amoy putok at wala kang bad breath. Maraming dahilan kung bakit gusto ka niyang makasama palagi. Sabihin na nating mga 756 reasons. At isa lang dun ay yung gusto ka niyang maging girlfriend. Huwag magpakalunod dito, may 755 pang ibang dahilan. Parang pagkapanalo sa lotto ito. Mas posible pang tamaan ka ng kidlat kesa makuha mo ang gusto mo. Sabi nga ng nanay ko, para mong pinapana ang buwan.
May mga taong ipinaglihi sa kutsara. Stir lang ng stir. Paasahin ka sa wala. Alam niyang gusto mo siya, at gusto niya iyon kasi may ego massage iyong naidudulot. Syempre hindi niya iyon aaminin. Gagamitin isaac mizrahi pa n

No comments:

Post a Comment