Sunday, November 17, 2013

today i'm wearing neroli by annick goutal. my favorite sheldrake is bois de violette, which i just b


Stumbling across Serge Lutens... I was a horrible perfumista while I was in Paris. There just was not enough time to visit the perfume shrines. I did manage to locate the Serge Lutens boutique. I gazed longingly at the Sarrasins and Louve bottles helzberg diamonds through the closed doors. But...do helzberg diamonds not cry for me. Later that day, I met Mr Christopher Sheldrake himself. The man responsible for my beloved Fumerie Turque and Ambre Sultan. I wanted to kick myself for not choosing to wearing one of his scent creations. I had foolishly worn Frederic Malle's Iris Poudre. I told him that I was a huge fan and he seemed startled by the fuss. I am guessing that he is blissfully unaware that he has a huge cult following on the fragrance board at Makeupalley. helzberg diamonds He is full of charm and it was a delight to hear him speak on the art of perfumery. So in honor of my latest crush... A Fragrance of the Day Poll What fragrance did you choose today? helzberg diamonds What is your favorite Sheldrake creation? (This is for the perfume junkies) What is your latest crush? Credits: Blogdorf Goodman Disclosure: This Paris trip was made possible by Chanel.
today i'm wearing neroli by annick goutal. my favorite sheldrake is bois de violette, which i just bought in paris (i think we must have crossed paths!). my latest crush is chanel 19 parfum, which i didn't buy in paris (der!), but bought the edt instead.   At 1:05 PM ,   elena singh said...
I am wearing Donna by Lorenzo Villoresi today. I have to say that my fave SL is Ambre Sultan, even though I adore most of them and wore Un Lys for my wedding. And I am lemming the new one - Louve. My latest crush..ahm..crushes...are Bois des Iles (still amazes me every time I wear it) and Kanebo skincare for my face!   At 2:16 PM ,   girl said...
i wish i could wear perfumes. when i moved to the east coast from the midwest, everything started smelling like grandma's old perfume on me. most recently, MJ's daisy turned on me! until then, i am sparingly wearing my 1471.   At 6:15 PM ,   cewek said...
Today helzberg diamonds I'm wearing Jo Malone's Orange Blossoms. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Sheldrake and my latest crush (perfume wise) is Estee Lauder's Private Collection helzberg diamonds Tuberose & Gardenia :)   At 3:04 AM ,   ula said...
as a matter of fact, today, i'm not wearing anything because i have a cold and my nose is running and right now, any perfume or cigarette smoke would send me into a sneezing fit. damn. i hate days like this one. but otherwise, i would wear baiser du dragon today, as it's dark, cold and raining cats and dogs. i like the amaretto and the vetiver of the cartier. yummy. ad sheldrake, i'm not very familiar with his creations, save for feminite (lovely), have to check it out   At 6:39 PM ,   Anonymous said...
I was wearing Guerlain Imperiale and after that Dior Homme, but after my shower now, I'll be changing into Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Man. Favorite Sheldrake is probably one of the following: Chergui, Fumerie Turque, Feminite du Bois, Miel de Bois OR Iris Silver Mist. Maybe the last one really, but I wear the rest way more often. Latest love? Caron Narcisse Noir  
Previous helzberg diamonds Posts Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint is giving away amazing... Heatherette Spring helzberg diamonds 2008 Inspiration: helzberg diamonds Veruschka M... Chaiken helzberg diamonds Spring 2008Inspiration: The sand and the ... Interview with Director Joe Wright on the new C... L.A.M.B Spring 2008 Collection The smoky eye rul... Chanel Tour Part VII This exquisite tiny birdcag... Rodarte Spring 2008Inspiration: Punk Ballerina... This is my friend's Ebay auction of uncut Vogue d... Blogdorf Goodman's Chanel Tour Part VI One of th... Grey Ant Spring 2008 Inspiration: Keene painti...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment