Sunday, November 10, 2013

It really hurts to love this way Who I chose other, not fully recover until gano


Post-secondary, non-legal, no right ... Who are the guilty? The fixture you or the person with the fixture? In fact I do not know. Martin, stupid, stupid, third party, pest relationships, any seizure, the term applied to a fixture. But you blame a fixture if she also knew she loves. Although none of the area she loved the man yun because that is what people would please him. Extension, what words you hear others but what did you do? Errors please mum that maybe in the eyes of others but there's please mum really nothing I can do. They also do not know the hardships people are going through as asking a little more time and love to someone you love. I agreed to such a set-up please mum because I know there legal persons have more right to him. I can not demand to atensyon.At time and why? Post just because eh no rights. I am not his priority, but your one. Be painful fittings, I knew I share her attention. I can not because she can claim that she owned the rest. Just I know, I enjoyed the least little time, attention and love that she provided. I did not intend to destroy the relationship cases even kidding him what I do and you still taking him. She's with me on your important day of my life, I dinamayan grief, please mum i pinapatawa please mum I've never even smiled ever so simply. They call that stupid, ignore them. They do not know me are going through. In front of me I see how happy they take together. Just by the way they take pride in each other. Pain!! I also know because I just fixture. The person who approached her to you without one. The woman pangingitiin she even hurt. More men dare and then maybe I kailngan to share the love of others. But every time I go, Yeah she spoke to me, and I also find it difficult to uphold the decision if I stopped the madness. I nagdedemand him because I am afraid to hear from his mouth that "You know this we entered, starting just before please mum that you know her". Pootek!!! Overland overland to pagnagkataon yun. So now here's me, you wait to call her, when she Reservation that I call the one you never know. Secret because eh. I therefore find the culprit? Or she who allowed her to love her?? Is it my fault that I loved even though I know she lowered others? Why am I having difficulty? By the way, I must reiterate that I am a fixture.
It really hurts to love this way Who I chose other, not fully recover until gano'n just that, I 'accept bribes That heart, which shall mayro'n other claimant And I know well that mayro' n already own in love with you, I shared it and whatever happens, 'I can not swear And even hide me from all
hard that you enter his toll, but you pano yan enabled to pleasing you if you hurt? hmmmm ... onting maybe drunk kid, hehe apir! just always just smile! June 26, 2008 at 8:35 AM
haloo .. thanks for passing .. amp! naten really no rhyme the names? hehehe .. I revenues Rizal meeting please mum you? san you that? fraternal might just Tyu! yngat you! I add income link huh? June 27, 2008 at 7:52 AM
Hello. oh, poor become fixture. connecting nun sin for me because you could she gumwa of choice why she would not do ... process in you love her, why did not she leave un before, so what eh process in previous process in you what she satisfied her waiting for? The chaos of love, and pakshet really. Hurting inside so you she process in others, gerl, do not settle for less. ahahahah, .. Heck no yan affected please mum me but I just passed. I hope to be happy. June 27, 2008 at 12:39 PM
road lan ... Post? hmmmm if you do not have dhilan ... If you have a way ... poor ung number one .. Pro free inventory ready ung wife who had her partner mount, meaning, she un Minhal in some ways .. but then also think free inventory fixture, would come and come unug still one of her husband ... nice post ... June 27, 2008 at 4:38 PM
@ Mel i masya because I ksma she mel ... cge, free wine me ... hahaha @ wei I know that this is not forever ko eh ... but we'll see @ jhamy Whoops jhamy also exciting. hehehehe .. I taytay, rizal kaw san you? thanks!!! inadd revenue links ... :) @ tentay I thank you for passing, hayy ... napg mind I think to stop this stupidity ... nude dare turn that I deserve db ... @ Bitchy angel not yet married girlfriend yet lng ... hahaha ... Does this mess? June 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM
gerl, do you wear a helmet. I also wore a helmet at the time I look mabagok and wake up to reality. nyan hard. gisingggg!! Thank shovel paglink saakin, and Dahl jan, also nailink income. We apir gerl. bee happy! =) June 30, 2008 at 8:12 AM
@ Prinsesa000 oh, the pain of this so I stopped ... @ Jhamy san isidro I gerl ... kaw san kb here in taytay?? @ Tentay

No comments:

Post a Comment