Saturday, November 30, 2013

My ultimate classic look for F/W is a combination of a: floppy brim hat, leather pants, prima classe


My ultimate classic look for F/W is a combination of a: floppy brim hat, leather pants, prima classe bold accessories, a nice pair of sunglasses and an insane faux fur coat. Sophisticated, glamorous and edgy. My cup of tea for sure...
LIPSTICK: This season's 'it' lipstick colors are maroon, purple & deep red. It will add a pop of color to any outfit. This exact lipstick is from 'MAC Makeup' and the color is called ' REBEL ' - I love the name of course! I've tried many different shades and this one is perfect...not too dark, not too red, just insanely perfect. 
I am a true believer in accessories, they are my weakness along with shoes. I am obsessed with gold plated rings , they add edge to any outfit. prima classe I also love playing with different types of bracelets and stacking them. I love combining leather with solid bracelets . 
2 comments:
2013 (249) November (16) PATTERN SWEATER SKIN PRIDE VIVA BOHEMIAN DARLING PLAID BOHO CHIC ON SPRING STREET MAXI WONDERLAND FLORAL APIPHANY INTRIGUING prima classe LACE FRINGE KIMONO MIDI LEATHER SKIRT BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - FT. KAIL FRINGE JUMPSUIT PLAID + LEATHER BOHEMIAN prima classe LEOPARD HAUTE & REBELLIOUS BOMBER JACKET TRUSTY OVERCOAT SEDUCTIVE WHITE October (25) September (27) August (25) July (24) June (28) May (21) April (19) March (19) February (20) January (25) 2012 (291) December (25) November (25) October (30) September (19) August (16) July (23) June (21) May (23) April (20) March (25) February prima classe (36) January (28) 2011 (29) December (4) August (1) June (2) May (2) April (2) March (5) February (8) January (5) 2010 (4) December (1) November (3)


1 comment:

  1. One of the finest blogs I have ever seen on the internet. I have read a lot of times. Thanks for the information this is very useful.Small leather wallet

    ReplyDelete