Wednesday, November 6, 2013

emily the strange I went to get off the car after Lantis thanks with brother. I also immediately fo


Danica Nicole Grace Alvarez for long. Oh right I too loved by my parents so they tortured me in writing my name. Nung ship this just imagining emily the strange elementary me when I writes a name for the exam .. we begin to magsagot my classmates while I have not done in my name ... so sweet.
I'm not girly, I'm female, girl, I'm not very fond of dolls and I'm not fond of shirts and dress. emily the strange I much preferred emily the strange the loose shirts, toy guns and I pinakafavoite sport ... basketball.
But I'm emily the strange not homosexual. I know to myself that I'm emily the strange still a girl. Women still turn my heart wise men relish. Not just that I'm really comfortable to be "Maria Clara".
Honestly speaking I was not guilty because I have to be like this eh. Fault of my parents. I thought perhaps they had "Crisostomo Ibarra" I'm so sorted all my toys and clothes Nung boy concentrated Men's.
Trends ever heard the sex change and even in tyan eh falange I changed my gender? All sorted so they bought for me eh concentrated with men. I wonder if my dad saw that I brought Mommy's tummy nun who think he replaced me in hospital. But even mommy pretty dissapointed emily the strange they do not shovel their children grow they become so eh no complaints.
"Oh? What problems will also perform a mom? The early-early eh I've heard those voice "from the offender says Daddy. He held his panabong chicken. This is my dad's hobby to this Sunday and she did not enter the office.
Now you magtataka yet you why I like this? Hehe.
"Even Kelan really epal you. Handsome they said they "says Akira and released emily the strange the" paraphernalia "he said. Meaning, combs, make-up, dust and glass. emily the strange Seems to have "walk-around" parlor because it was Akira eh.
I do not even know why we did that eh friend. Eh we super personality away. As in the North to the South Pole away. Akira was that female-female everything. emily the strange Always nakamake-up. Imagine you everyday is "foundation day". Eh, while I never nasayaran emily the strange any chemical my face.
"Hello everyone, I'm Ezekiel Esquivel. But you can call me Zeke.Nice to meet you "
"Does paying tuition fee Alvarez imaginary friend think so?" Said ma'am. More particularly embarrassed so I can continue, I will treat viewed those sorts was Zeke. I just laughed Nung crazy.
Pauwe while I was carrying anyway nangyare annoyed earlier in school. Annoying. Now I'm emily the strange just embarrassed. I'm famous because school varsity player and deans lister I have done comes on to Ezekiel Esquivel and destroy emily the strange my reputation?
Okay. Remind niyo sakin that I was choking Akira tomorrow.
"I emily the strange repeat .. I boyfriend that. My classmates that. Transferee "
Since Zeke was magtransfer us imagine him king. Ultimo the bully at school emily the strange is next servile to him. He became popular with everyone. emily the strange Why? What is it him? Certainly he and handsome and rich but arrogant also obvious eh. Nothing also. Although the village is also famous eh him.
***
"No mother never dreamed to see their children wearing the JS Prom Gown for them. Allowed revenues to want to mangyare in life but I have long dreamed to see you wearing emily the strange this gown. I still did nagdesign emily the strange it. "Crying Mommy says.
"Nothing. Why? "
"Then why did I? I'm sure many would dare to makadate noh. Do I "
"Denny child .. Do not you have done? "Daddy's emily the strange call recurrence.

emily the strange I went to get off the car after Lantis thanks with brother. I also immediately followed by Zeke.
Nothing was done Zeke Nung he did not want to hold my hand. But it surprised me nalang incoming Nung we put Zeke's door she handed me bewang. Late to refuse because we saw that we both student. Naiilang ever since I knew we pinagtitinginan wisely wag that they ignore.
"Hay!!! Even though I was a crush crush Zeke nalang eh I give him something since you also have two "
"Do you think yung sakin of Zeke's fans club did that? Since older when we went inside the gym I could feel the blade ung sakin think. What more else if I agreed emily the strange to dance with Zeke right? Maybe not that I get out of here alive "
Well ... Jed Fajardo is the captain of the men's basketball team. Also pretty close to both of us since we both varsity basketball player. In the women's team that's just me. Also handsome, tall then pretty famous too. Before coming to school was Zeke, was Jed pinakacrush town, case

No comments:

Post a Comment