Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Matthew's Valentines Photo Shoot Teething Must Haves Home Made Baby Food Part One Home Made Baby Foo


For my bachelorette party we had food, alcohol, & cake. It was a Pure Romance party, for all of you who don't know what that is, its an adult toy, lingerie, lotion party. I'd never been to one or had one before, so I thought this would be the perfect event for one. Here is me with my "bride to be" sash, next to my cake & food. 
My best friend from Kansas (maid of honor, & God mommy to my little Matthew) was in town. I'm so thankful for her, she worked hard to be able to come down this last weekend, & she is turning around & coming right back next month for the wedding. She did so much for me this weekend & I can't thank her enough!! 
All my close girlfriends came & celebrated this weekend with me. Jacque is my go to workout buddy :) My motivator!! We have grown so close after the last few months & I love having her as a friend. 
We had SO much food. We had lots of pinterest food projects!! I made the banner hanging across the bottom, some circles are pink & the others are gold glitter. We had party spirals, apples with caramel & chocolate, cheese platter, chicken sandwiches  pigs in a blanket, 7 layer dip, BLT wraps, buffalo covered cauliflower  chips & homemade salsa, quiche, hummus beadaholique & rock candy :)
Pure Romance set up :) If you ever have or go to a party please get the "coochy cream" IT'S NOT JUST FOR WHAT IT SAYS, it works amazing on your legs & even on guys faces. Also get the heart massagers, they heat up & I've been using them on my jaw for my TMJ, they are awesome. 
My maid of honor made me this sign :) It just happened to be 50 days until my wedding which made it even better!! It's a wooden board, spray painted brown, hot glued ribbon, hot glued pearls, flowers, pink paint & gold glitter!! 
My future beadaholique sister n law used my banner that I made from the bachelorette party to decorate a bag for me :) so creative!! I got so many goodies!! My mom sent a beautiful turquoise plate set, Adam's mom got us a Dyson vacuum  We also got essentials like a shower curtain, basket, kitchen utensils :) 
The beadaholique last event was a zumba party that I put together for my ladies, I just knew they would love this zumba instructor. She is so much fun, plays more of hip hop music & really beadaholique gets you sweating :)
The Bridal shower one I got from a store in our mall called "Know Style" & the sparkly bachelorette one I got from a website called Sabo Skirt, there is a link to it until the dress! They have some awesome dresses on there!! Delete
I am definitely using your photos to "drop hints" to my girlfriends about my party coming up! I am in love with all things pink! Kirstin http://glassstarsshinyhearts.blogspot.com/ Reply Delete
I'm not 100% sure!! But I know there are tutorials on pinterest for some of them! I know the sticks are just kabob sticks, & then string, but I'm beadaholique not sure how the actual triangles were made! Delete
Matthew's Valentines Photo Shoot Teething Must Haves Home Made Baby Food Part One Home Made Baby Food Part Two Engagement Photos Matthew's Easter Photo Shoot Traveling with a Baby A Tour of My Favorite House...Grammy's Matthew's First Christmas Family Christmas Photos Matthew's First Thanksgiving Fall Family Photo Shoot Newborn beadaholique Photos Maternity Photos Georgia Baby Shower Kansas Baby Shower Valentines Photo Shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment