Friday, November 22, 2013

Pin It button on image hover


I have swooned over these wedding pictures for weeks... and really I have never seen a more gorgeous couple, but sorry guys, I'm totally showing off the details today!!! mood ring Everyone knows I LOVE details, and I feel like these detail shots really show a perfect representation of ATE... clean, simple, gorgeous! 
This opportunity was as I like to say 'gifted' to me by Brandi and of course Alison & Cody... mood ring and what an unbelievable opportunity it was too! BUT.... I can't lie, it wasn't mood ring all wedding cakes and rainbows...at one point I thought to myself....AHHHHHH, what am I'm doing, thinking I can put together an entire mood ring wedding...no really what was I thinking... 
&& of course our fab 5 photographers:  Balee Images ,  Lemongrass Photography ,  Lydia Lee Photography ,  Miko Blu Photography ,  Amanda Duncan Photography !!! Love you girls!!
Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I have always had a passion for design, and I feel so blessed mood ring to have you all to share it with! I’ll try anything once; there’s no such thing as read more...
2013 (263) November (12) October (21) September (12) August (16) July (16) ATE Crafts, Cocktails, & Camping Event Dreaming of Details {Dream Wedding: Photos By Bale... Whats in my {Fannie mood ring Pack}: My MUST HAVE styling to... Rock the Dress: Styled Shoot: Balee Images DIY Racer Back Bow Tank Love at the Lake {Photos by P&D Photo Video} Frank & Bean Fridays ATE Presents Craft Night #4 {Succulent Monograms} Strawberry Rolo Skewers {OUR FAVORITES} CHEVRON Crazy for Chevron Giveaway!!! {ATE INVITES} Lucky Strike Pin-up Party Rustic S'more Kit Party Favors MAKE A STATEMENT. You Are My Sunshine mood ring {P&D Photo Video} DIY Lace Princess Crown June (22) May (25) April (33) March (22) February (39) January (45) 2012 (5) December (4) October (1)
Fun Stocking Stuffers UNDER $25
Pin It button on image hover

No comments:

Post a Comment